The main aim of the Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region is strengthening of its human resources, particularly the youth, to make them skilled and employable. The skill and knowledge base of administrators in the state governments also needs strengthening to ensure good governance.
Grant-in–aid for short-term training courses of up to six months, medium term courses above six months to one year and long duration training courses of above one year. For short duration courses the 1st installment of 75% to be released after receiving the acceptance and the bond executed; the second installment of remaining 25% will be released after submission of expenditure statement; similarly for medium term and long term courses, the 1st installment of 50%, 2nd installment of 40% and 3rd installment of 10% respectively.
All Central and State Government departments, Centres of excellence in training, Education and research Universities, Central and State PSUs, and autonomous organisations under Central, State and local Governments, Reputed Institutions of training and education in the private sector and NGOs and trusts.
All proposals to be submitted in the prescribed format between January and March for funding 92 requests in the next financial year, to the Secretary, Ministry of Development of North- Eastern Region, Vigyan Bhawan Annexe, Maulana Azad Road, New Delhi – 110011.
To view the entire scheme guidelines, click on this link: https://mdoner.gov.in/technical-assistance-guidelines
Your password must contain atleast:
* Your password must contain atleast:
Please Complete Your Profile to Access This.
Startup India Portal is a one of its kind online platform for all stakeholders of the startup ecosystem in India.