Government of India has launched 'Apparel Park for Exports' scheme for imparting focussed thrust for setting up of apparel manufacturing units of international standards at potential growth centres.
1. 75% of the capital expenditure will be incurred by the State Government on the infrastructural facilities, 25% by the agency - limited to a maximum of INR10 crores.
2. INR 5 crores for setting up of an effluent treatment plant,creche/s, any multi purpose centre/hall for marketing /display etc.
3. Grant upto 50% of the cost of any training facility created in the park - upto a maximum of INR2 crores.
1. Land free of cost for establishing the park of sufficient size. (The size of an apparel park may be approximately 150-250 acres)
2. The location of the apparel park would have access to ports, airports, rail heads etc., availability of raw-materials and the general level of infrastructural facilities available
3. The designated agency will provide high quality infrastructural facilities like power, water, roads.
4. The park will have garment manufacturing units with each unit having atleast 200 sewing machines. It would provide employment to at least 20,000 persons when it becomes fully operational.
5. The State Government will also take the initiative in providing flexibility in labour laws in these clusters
6. provide skill upgradation of the workers employed in the units under its existing schemes, wherever possible
7. The State Government may not charge any stamp fee on the sale/transfer of land . in this park
Industry associations/ entrepreneurial groups.
Your password must contain atleast:
* Your password must contain atleast:
Please Complete Your Profile to Access This.
Startup India Portal is a one of its kind online platform for all stakeholders of the startup ecosystem in India.