The Scheme, being implemented by the Ministry of MSME, is an ongoing Scheme of the Ninth Plan (under implementation since 1996), which has been continued for the Twelve Plan (2012-13 to 2016-17) with an outlay of Rs. 24.50 crore.
The eligibility conditions for financial assistance under the scheme are:
• The organisation should be suitably registered (i.e., companies under the Companies Act, societies under the Societies Act, etc.) with the primary objective of promotion and development of MSME
• The organisation must be engaged in such activities for at least last 3 years and have a good track record
• The organisation should have regular audited accounts for the past 3 years.
• Events, for which financial support under the Scheme is sought, must have significant international participation.
Applications for seeking financial assistance, in the proforma prescribed by the Ministry (available at msme.gov.in), may be submitted to the Director (International Cooperation), Ministry of MSME, Udyog Bhavan, New Delhi. The applications for the proposed event must be accompanied with the budget estimate and other relevant documents, as prescribed by the Ministry
Your password must contain atleast:
* Your password must contain atleast:
Please Complete Your Profile to Access This.
Startup India Portal is a one of its kind online platform for all stakeholders of the startup ecosystem in India.