The Samridhi Fund is an approx. ₹430 crore social venture capital fund. SIDBI has envisaged the creation of the Samridhi Fund to provide capital to social enterprises which can deliver both financial and social returns, in Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha , Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Rajasthan and West Bengal.
- Go/No Go Decision – based on preliminary review by SVCL and a presentation by the company, a decision will be made by the Investment Committee (IC)
- Detailed appraisal by SVCL team
- Final Investment Committee Decision
- Due Diligence and Documentation
For further details, please click here: http://www.samridhifund.com
The enterprises must have plans to expand operations in any or all of the following states – Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Odisha, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand and Rajasthan.
Your password must contain atleast:
* Your password must contain atleast:
Please Complete Your Profile to Access This.
Startup India Portal is a one of its kind online platform for all stakeholders of the startup ecosystem in India.