Zoho, an organization that's been around for 25+ years, creating powerful, trustworthy, scalable, and affordable software to solve everyone's business problems. Trusted by over 60 million users from across the world, creating software has always been Zoho's craft and passion. More than 45 software applications, to manage, connect, and automate business processes across your organization. Visit www.zoho.com to know more about the organization, and why they do what they do.
Dear startup-founders and decision makers, it is important that you first understand the Zoho for Startups program well. No unneccesary frills, no hidden conditions apply; and there is so much value in the offering. Through the Zoho for Startups program, Zoho is passionate about helping startups onboard the right software tools at the right time.
As founders, you can save time and focus on your core business, than having to spend time looking at trustworthy software vendors, worrying about hidden SLAs and data backups, looking for the right plug-ins for existing business structure, and most importantly, not worry about security and privacy.
For Tier 1 Startups
Further, eligible startups will be offered an additional 1L INR worth of Promotional credits in the second year, valid for 3 months. This offer is conditional and depends on the usage of apps and the credits offered in the first year.
Terms and Conditions: These credits can only be used to explore Zoho bundles like Zoho One, CRM Plus, Remotely, Workplace, etc.
For Tier 2 Startups
Startup India's DPIIT-recognized startups can receive credits worth of up to INR 1.86L, valid for 360 days.
Terms and Conditions:
1) To understand the actual value of the offering, please visit www.zoho.com and check out any of the Zoho products and their pricing. Now is a good time to think if there's any other software vendor out there who has been around for 25+ years, with 45+ apps that are trustworthy, affordable, and scalable.
2) An organization with a solid commitment to privacy; and clear policies and GDPR compliance.
3) Startup credits are available only for new accounts, in other words, startups who aren't existing users of Zoho. Also, let's not mix startup credits with promotional credits. Check point #5 to know about promotional credits and how they CANNOT be used.
4) Startups who have already received Zoho One credits or wallet credits previously, will not be eligible for this program, of course.
5) Promotional credits will be offered to the tier 1 startups based on how well the startups credits are used, and this stands non-negotiable.
6) Promotional credits are valid for a period of 3 months from the date of activation. Other terms and conditions for the promotional credits are available here.
Visit www.zoho.com, pick any application of your choice, and sign up.
It takes between 5 and 7 business days from the date you applied for validation and processing. The team at ZohoForStartups will follow-up with your account. Do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com if you need additional information.
That's not fair. For those who have already had the opportunity to explore Zoho through the Zoho One for Startups program are not eligible for the Wallet program, please.
You can enjoy subscriptions of Zoho One suite or individual Zoho applications of your choice. These credits can also be used for upgrades, renewals and/or add-ons of the apps you wish to purchase.
Log in to your Zoho account and access your Zoho Subscription page to view your credits.
No, you cannot encash the Wallet credits under any circumstances.
We're sorry, but each startup is eligible for the credits only once. And the credits offered will be based on the tier under which the startup falls at the time of applying for the program. Any later changes to the tier cannot be considered to provide the credits again.
Validity of the offer is fixed to 1 year and we are sorry but extension or addition of more wallet credits cannot be accommodated as per the policy of the program.
You are just one step away from receiving Zoho Wallet credits via the Zoho for Startups program.
Please sign up and create an account with Zoho and we can get you started.Sign Up Here!
Your password must contain atleast:
* Your password must contain atleast:
Please Complete Your Profile to Access This.
Startup India Portal is a one of its kind online platform for all stakeholders of the startup ecosystem in India.
Forgot your Password
Please Enter Your OTP Password sent on your Email Id
Please change your password
Your Password has been changed successfully.