Women for Startups
The presence of women as entrepreneurs is increasing in India. Around 47 per cent of the total DPIIT recognised startups have at least one women director. With a vision to promote the sustainable development of women entrepreneurs for balanced growth in the country, "Startup India, DPIIT" is committed towards converting their skills into their strengths through various schemes and initiatives.
"Startup India, DPIIT" is organising workshops for women entrepreneurs across the country. These workshops are aimed at providing women entrepreneurs a platform for learning, networking, connecting, and re-connecting with peers and gain guidance from one of the top leaders in the domain. Aspiring and existing women entrepreneurs are encouraged to participate in these workshops.
Opportunities offered in the program
- Session on Government Schemes
- Mock Pitching Sessions
- Interaction with mentors
- Networking with stakeholders, investors, incubators, and other women led startups
- Existing and aspiring women entrepreneurs in the Indian ecosystem.
- Only for startups with full time women founders/ co-founders/ directors
- Startups at all stages: Ideation stage, Validation stage, early traction stage and scaling stage